Nick...you inspired me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bruce B

Master Chef
It's 93º, humidity 73%, slight breeze, water in the pool is warm, BUT....it's Italian Sausage, Peppers and Vidalia Onions on the grill tonight with a splash of Emeril's Balsamic Vinagrette and some garlic.

It's almost too hot to drink beer.
6.gif
.....................NAH, just kidding

I hear ya about being too hot to drink! Just make sure you gotta cooler full of ice water to get them as cold as possible!!! They'll go down just fine!

Well Larry, the first two seemed to go down just fine.

That reminds me, I have to inflate my Big Man Lazy Days floatie with built in cooler and drink holder.
14.gif

Bruce B said:
I'm figgerin' around 6:30ish.

Full case of cold Bud Light.
I'm going to a buddy's for a bbq about 5, and yes he has a pool too.
:-k Puff weighing the options...friend drinks Canadian beer....Bruce has Bud Light :-k

Puff said:
Bruce B said:
I'm figgerin' around 6:30ish.

:-k Puff weighing the options...friend drinks Canadian beer....Bruce has Bud Light :-k

Oh, a beer snob. I could tell that about you.

Bruce B said:
Puff said:
[quote="Bruce B":1u4rwsaz]I'm figgerin' around 6:30ish.

Oh, a beer snob. I could tell that about you.[/quote:1u4rwsaz]
As long as there O.P.B.'s it's all good :!:

I did but he said it was too hot to drive all the way over to my place.

In his air conditioned car, all of about 25 minutes and that's with some traffic. Oh well his loss, probably paying me back for not wanting to go golfing tomorrow in the 96º heat. Who'd a thunk!

Puff said:
Where are the pics???????
It's not that late :eek:

I think Bruce is spread eagle out on the bed naked in front of the window unit trying to cool off.........You know, like the dog in the Sierra Mist commercial?? :eek:

Larry Wolfe said:
Puff said:

I think Bruce is spread eagle out on the bed naked in front of the window unit trying to cool off.........You know, like the dog in the Sierra Mist commercial?? :eek:
That is a picture I did not need right after breakfast :ack: :grin:

Puff said:
Larry Wolfe said:
Puff said:

Should be fine unless you had some mini links for breakfast! 8-[

Larry Wolfe said:
Puff said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1vhfvai1]
Puff said:

Should be fine unless you had some mini links for breakfast! 8-[[/quote:1vhfvai1]
Puff running to bathroom hand over mouth #-o

OK, I can see the kind of day this is shaping up to be. You've got the "crack"head in Virginia and the "dead"head in South Warren teaming up. I don't think that both of their SAT's broke the three digit threshold.

Bruce B said:
OK, I can see the kind of day this is shaping up to be. You've got the "crack"head in Virginia and the "dead"head in South Warren teaming up. I don't think that both of their SAT's broke the three digit threshold.

:lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry:

I deserved that Bruce, sorry bud!! Now post some pics of your sausage!!

Bruce B said:

Too Funny!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bruce B":1lce9g7h]OK, I can see the kind of day this is shaping up to be. You've got the "crack"head in Virginia and the "dead"head in South Warren teaming up. I don't think that both of their SAT's broke the three digit threshold.

:lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry:

I deserved that Bruce, sorry bud!! Now post some pics of your sausage!! [/quote:1lce9g7h]
That just don't sound right. 8-[

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom