New Toys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bruce B

Master Chef
Went to Home Depot.....just in case they might have some new BBQ stuff in.

Well there they were, Bill's Grill Wipes, picked up 3 packages of those. Then shining off in the corner was a Charmglow 12"x12" Stainless Steel Grilling Wok. I said to myself, self, what better way to do potatoes, veggies, or shrimp on the grill and for $13.98 I couldn't resist. Also got a couple of boxes of Weber Fire Starters. Good day Tater!!!!!

http://iroute82.com/livinghome/viewPhot ... ok05%2Ejpg

Let us know how that wok works out ~ Saw it last week when I bought a grilling basket.

Becky got me one of those woks a couple years ago...it's a nice idea but I don't think it will get near the use as you hope it will when you buy it...$0.02...but it's still neat to have to whip out when you want to impress guests with all of you BBQ and grilling gear! :!:

Greg Rempe said:
Becky got me one of those woks a couple years ago...it's a nice idea but I don't think it will get near the use as you hope it will when you buy it...$0.02...but it's still neat to have to whip out when you want to impress guests with all of you BBQ and grilling gear! :!:

Don't rain on my parade today, I was having a pretty good day.

Bruce B said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":3dlx0ikr]Becky got me one of those woks a couple years ago...it's a nice idea but I don't think it will get near the use as you hope it will when you buy it...$0.02...but it's still neat to have to whip out when you want to impress guests with all of you BBQ and grilling gear! :!:

Don't rain on my parade today, I was having a pretty good day.[/quote:3dlx0ikr]

Screw him Bruce, I also ordered one of those the other day from Amazon! We'll show him, he probably just left it in the attic and that's why it doesn't get used!

oompappy said:
I use one all the time for shrimp. Quick and Easy!!!
Mines not stainless tho :-(

Oompappy, I looked all over for the non-stick ones and couldn't find one.

Here's a picture of my homade wok.

Plow disc from the local tractor dealer, a couple of horsehoes from the lcoal feed store, add a couple of welds and for about $25 you got a huge and heavy duty wok.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom