New at grilling

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cromeu1387

Assistant Cook
What’s up everyone. Just bought a charcoal grill. I’m new to grilling. Have been looking on here and think i will enjoy being on here. I’m sure I’m gonna burn some stuff. But I’m excited to grill for the family. Have a good night!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What’s up everyone. Just bought a charcoal grill. I’m new to grilling. Have been looking on here and think i will enjoy being on here. I’m sure I’m gonna burn some stuff. But I’m excited to grill for the family. Have a good night!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome Cromeu1387,

You may want to get yourself one of these as it makes light up the charcoal Pellets so easy and fast.

Step One OPEN your new GRILL UP and remove all GRILL Rails. Now using your new Chimney Starter Place inside the Grill keeping the fire safe as possible. Fill the Bottom with Paper and top with Charcoal, while inside the Grill light inside the grill. NEVER INSIDE YOUR HOME OR ON THE BALONEY OF A CONDO. Let all newspaper burn away. When all the coals are ash while empty into Grill with more newer Pellets on top. Replace your Grill Rails and close top. The Plate you use to put the meat on with should be replaced with a new clean plate when you remove all cooked food.

18190-albums201-picture1170.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome cromeu1387, I hope your family BBQ goes good, just for curiousity what would be the menu?

Back
Top Bottom