need quick advise on frozen pizza

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I haven't done it Brian, but I know alot of people that cook pizzas on the grills. I just would't plop the frozen pizza on the pizza stone though, for fear of cracking. I'd just put it on the top grate with no pan at all and cook according to the directions.

Larry Wolfe said:
I haven't done it Brian, but I know alot of people that cook pizzas on the grills. I just would't plop the frozen pizza on the pizza stone though, for fear of cracking. I'd just put it on the top grate with no pan at all and cook according to the directions.
chicken :razz:

Finney said:
Larry Wolfe said:
chicken :razz:

What am I worried about, it's Brians pizza stone! #-o

Hell yeah!
Frozen ... hmmm. They make em that way now? :-k :dunno: :grin:

Hot coals, no pan, no stone, freshly oiled grate with an EVOO soaked rolled towel ... throw some nice fresh dough on there for 2 mins, flip, again, ... remove ... arrange toppins ... return ... til bubbly goodness ... OMG !

CRUNCH !!!

brian j said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":195n4ijb]Okay Brian, how did it turn out?
yea, everything turned out fine. i poured a full chimney of lump but dumped it when it was half lit so that the fire and pizza stone could get hot togehter. after ~ 15 minutes i put the pizza on and cooked it for 16 minutes. the directions said to cook for 13 - 15 minutes but i got side tracked for a minute. crust was very crispy but not the least bit burned. temp in the kettle was pretty steady.

[/quote:195n4ijb]

What kind of crap beer is that you drink? Is Larry coming to dinner?

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="brian j":2bwfy5wd][quote="Nick Prochilo":2bwfy5wd]Okay Brian, how did it turn out?
yea, everything turned out fine. i poured a full chimney of lump but dumped it when it was half lit so that the fire and pizza stone could get hot togehter. after ~ 15 minutes i put the pizza on and cooked it for 16 minutes. the directions said to cook for 13 - 15 minutes but i got side tracked for a minute. crust was very crispy but not the least bit burned. temp in the kettle was pretty steady.

[/quote:2bwfy5wd]

What kind of crap beer is that you drink? Is Larry coming to dinner? [/quote:2bwfy5wd]
LOL :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom