need advice for Lobster../.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dollarbill

Head Chef
Can I just throw Lobter on my kettle or do I need to steam it then grill it? Thanks.....I need to know quick for what ever thats worth....Thanks you guys...

The top sirloin was prime grade beef.....mmmmmmmmm gooood! We also had Mashed taters the wife did....holy crap were they good! I might have to post that recipe cause they were outstanding.

This first pic reminds me of trying to cook like Larry. 8)
img_221106_0_2210f5df238040d983e055ed0f58c2c2.jpg

img_221106_1_2452298f78ef390009a085c50daf2be4.jpg

img_221106_2_4e946a255ba840f2ea044c341e799732.jpg

pics = lobster :D

Sorry I didn't get to reply before you did it....but you did fine! It's easy to overcook lobster and it looks like you didn't! Good job. Looks killer !

For next time, if they weren't already split like that... don't. Scissor down the top to the last section, crack it open a bit and put sum butter and shmushed garlic in there let em simmer indirect for a couple mins. ... then invert direct for ~1 minute. Mmmmm!

ScottyDaQ said:
Sorry I didn't get to reply before you did it....but you did fine! It's easy to overcook lobster and it looks like you didn't! Good job. Looks killer !

For next time, if they weren't already split like that... don't. Scissor down the top to the last section, crack it open a bit and put sum butter and shmushed garlic in there let em simmer indirect for a couple mins. ... then invert direct for ~1 minute. Mmmmm!

Scotty, Ill try that next time for sure. Your right they were not over done, thats what I was afraid of.

Bknox, I found my camera right where I left it. :oops:

JimmyJam, Lobster rules! and I love your catch phrase. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom