My Plate to pass last night

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ScottyDaQ

Master of All
It passed with flying colors, and tears of pain. LOL

img_209406_0_6bb30f79f5e20c1bf78580115bd69c44.jpg

Good job Scooter! That's alot of wings, presented real nice! I know they were good! :mrgreen:

Looks excellent. It woulda broke me to buy all that lettuce. I bet there was a woman hanging around there somewhere. Very artsy fartsy.

bigwheel

I forgot to mention there was one casualty. I forgot to tell people NOT to touch their eyes...I look over and one guy is scratching his eye. I said "Ooooooooohhhhh Shit Dude! That's gunna burn!" He replied "What do you mean GUNNA !!!!" then he starts pouring beer in his eye. :shock: :LOL: :twisted:

ScottyDaQ said:
I forgot to mention there was one casualty. I forgot to tell people NOT to touch their eyes...I look over and one guy is scratching his eye. I said "Ooooooooohhhhh Shit Dude! That's gunna burn!" He replied "What do you mean GUNNA !!!!" then he starts pouring beer in his eye. :shock: :LOL: :twisted:

This is also about some hot chicken...And a burning sensation around the eyes...
http://vimeo.com/1422484

Yep prob dont want to be playing around with mama too much either after handling that hazardous material. Might wind up getting some in her eye too. I heard of a fella who accidentally done something similar to that one time.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Yep prob dont want to be playing around with mama too much either after handling that hazardous material. Might wind up getting some in her eye too. I heard of a fella who accidentally done something similar to that one time.

bigwheel
:oops: ;) :LOL: And how did your wife react?

Those remind me of sticking a Three Mile Island Hooters chicken wing in my eye while eating lunch one day. Hey, I was distracted.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom