My Grill

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ya know, when I was in Basic Training, I learned to take apart and re-assemble my grill blindfolded. In the rain. While it was burning. Now drop and give me 20!

Well, no thanks to any of you "pros" but I managed to fix the grill. Nevermind what the problem was...I fear for my personal safety as it is!!

Currently fired up and drying out from the rain...flame still has a little orange in it but I did everything correctly per the manual...any suggestions? :D

I post an honest question...get 1 page of help (I guess) and 3 pages of slams...sheez!

Which reminds me...I detect a strong smell of gas from my oven...is it ok for me to go in there head first with a lit match to light my way??!! :D

Greg Rempe said:
I post an honest question...get 1 page of help (I guess) and 3 pages of slams...sheez!

Which reminds me...I detect a strong smell of gas from my oven...is it ok for me to go in there head first with a lit match to light my way??!! :D

Now if you would tell us how you fixed the problem, then we can really slam you :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom