Morgan Steaks!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
My wife brought home some ribeyes for dinner tonight and I was up for something new. I had a bag of "Morgan Rub" that Cappy handed out to the participants at SOTB, so I decided to give it a try. He said it's made for pork, but I loved it on the steaks. Perfect amount of heat and it gave the meat a beautiful color and glaze. Thanks Cappy!! See for yourself!

warning...do not enlarge the final pic in Larry's series, unless you want teeth marks in your screen.

My rub is still beta. I still use Wolfe Rubon everything I cook.

Captain Morgan said:
warning...do not enlarge the final pic in Larry's series, unless you want teeth marks in your screen.

My rub is still beta. I still use Wolfe Rubon everything I cook.
That is now my new screen saver :!:
Or screen "unsaver" =P~
That was one hell of a pic Larry!!! Damn!

it's still in development...it's only like 3 weeks old. I did it just for ribs, but used on butts last week. Can't believe Larry used it on steak.

Captain Morgan said:
it's still in development...it's only like 3 weeks old. I did it just for ribs, but used on butts last week. Can't believe Larry used it on steak.

It was better than you may have thought it would have been! I made Wolfe Rub for pork as well, but now I use it on just about everything including steaks!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":204r3o0s]it's still in development...it's only like 3 weeks old. I did it just for ribs, but used on butts last week. Can't believe Larry used it on steak.

It was better than you may have thought it would have been! I made Wolfe Rub for pork as well, but now I use it on just about everything including steaks![/quote:204r3o0s]

Ok would ya believe it works on burgers as well kicked it up a knotch , am saving Cappy`s for my pork butt i got in the freezer.

Steaks look great dude...

I need to start taking more pictures when I cook.. Did a leg of Lamb on the rotiss on the gasser last night.. one of the best Leg of lambs I turned out. Made a marinade of fresh mint, basil, garlic and olive oil and black pepper... twas gooood.

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":2j6vkj6l]it's still in development...it's only like 3 weeks old. I did it just for ribs, but used on butts last week. Can't believe Larry used it on steak.

It was better than you may have thought it would have been! I made Wolfe Rub for pork as well, but now I use it on just about everything including steaks![/quote:2j6vkj6l]
I even sprinkled it on popcorn the other night, good stuff :!:

Puff said:
Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":imqna6kq]it's still in development...it's only like 3 weeks old. I did it just for ribs, but used on butts last week. Can't believe Larry used it on steak.

It was better than you may have thought it would have been! I made Wolfe Rub for pork as well, but now I use it on just about everything including steaks!
I even sprinkled it on popcorn the other night, good stuff :!:[/quote:imqna6kq]
Try some on your nuts sometime. My wife loves em that way.

ScottyDaQ said:
Puff said:
Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":13i2w9d0]it's still in development...it's only like 3 weeks old. I did it just for ribs, but used on butts last week. Can't believe Larry used it on steak.

Try some on your nuts sometime. My wife loves em that way.[/quote:13i2w9d0]
That one never gets old. =D>

Gary in VA said:
Steaks look great dude...

I need to start taking more pictures when I cook.. Did a leg of Lamb on the rotiss on the gasser last night.. one of the best Leg of lambs I turned out. Made a marinade of fresh mint, basil, garlic and olive oil and black pepper... twas gooood.

If you don't take pics... Then it never really happened. :grin: :grin: :grin:

Finney said:
ScottyDaQ said:
Puff said:
Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":14hs5ybf]it's still in development...it's only like 3 weeks old. I did it just for ribs, but used on butts last week. Can't believe Larry used it on steak.

Try some on your nuts sometime. My wife loves em that way.
That one never gets old. =D>[/quote:14hs5ybf] :lmao: :lmao:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom