Mid-Night Snack

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

Last evening, I was lookin' through a bunch of posts to get some ideas for future cooks and guess what I got? HONGRY!! So, I fired up the RK at 10:30 and was eating an hour plus change later.

The Potato was cooked direct for the entire hour which made the skin pretty hard and inedible but the tater its self was great. Corn was from a frozen 4 pack wrapped with foil after liberal coatings of butter. Pretty simple snack but goood!

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Man that looks good Joker. Now i have to clean off my screen.
Dontcha just love that jolt you get when your moist tongue touches that staticized computer screen :grin:

Finney said:
Did you oil the tator skin before putting on the grill?
No, just wash and dry. Didn't poke it either.

Reminds me of something Fred Flintstone would make when he'd wake up in the middle of the night!! That looked great! =D>

Finney said:
The Joker said:
Finney said:
Did you oil the tator skin before putting on the grill?
No, just wash and dry. Didn't poke it either.

Oil it next time.

Cooking indirect yeah, but Bill said he cooked it direct. Had he oiled it it would have been charred worse! Finney are you trying to ruin his tater? Huh boy? 8-[

OK guys ~ Help me out here on taters. Oil, direct, indirect..... :)

I did baby red potatoes last night on the grill. I sliced them in half, marinaded in Rosemary Olive Oil, salt, pepper, crushed garlic and onion powder. Grilled them direct about 12 minutes per side. Came out great.

Bein' a Sunday, we usually do an early breakfast and a mid to late afternoon lunch/dinner. I was purdy dang hongry by 10:30 after lookin' at all the good lookin' grub here...

Back
Top Bottom