Man's best friend (with Kingsford Lump)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Damn you Cappy! Those pic's are just wrong! That looked like an awesome dinner! I won't be having grub like that for awhile! Just started the SB Diet today!

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Nice pics there Cappy.

Not to sound like someone else we know, but could you please start using Imageshack. I hate the pop ups!

What's with guys named Bill, they bi&%( and moan about everything??? :taunt: :taunt: Is it that hard to close a pop-up window?? :dunno: :dunno: E-photo is much more user friendly because it will accept any size pic, Imageshack won't. Then you have to resize the pic and all.

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":2b18zxtt]Nice pics there Cappy.

Not to sound like someone else we know, but could you please start using Imageshack. I hate the pop ups!

What's with guys named Bill, they bi&%( and moan about everything??? :taunt: :taunt: Is it that hard to close a pop-up window?? :dunno: :dunno: E-photo is much more user friendly because it will accept any size pic, Imageshack won't. Then you have to resize the pic and all.[/quote:2b18zxtt]

Right! Just click on the little button "close window". It's a very simple process!

By the way, the Kingsford Lump was ok, not great. It's a lot closer for me to get than my normal, but it worked.

I didn't think it caught quite as easily, nor did I think it got as hot.
Not bad though.

Back
Top Bottom