Looking to buy a WSM

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john pen

Master Chef
Well, In the first weekend in August, we're going to my wifes family reunion, and apperently Ive been nominated as head cook. My smoker is not road worthy yet, so Im looking at buying a WSM. Ive seen them for $179.00 plus shipping. Anyone know of anywhere that has better deals ?

I printed off the sheet from The Grill Guys and took it to Home Depot...they priced matched. I just wanted to inspect it before I made the purchase of the box. But that's just me :)

The grill guy $169. w/free shipping seems to be all me. Ive only found 1 guy locally that has them and he's a solid $199.

Finney said:
Helen_Paradise said:
I printed off the sheet from The Grill Guys and took it to Home Depot...they priced matched. I just wanted to inspect it before I made the purchase of the box. But that's just me :)
Your Home Depot has WSMs... Lucky Girl. :D

I had to special order it...they don't stock them. Infact, they were like, "you want WHAT?!?!"

BTW...random but... my local Ace Hardware has a ranch kettle for $749 if anyone lives close by and wants/needs one. It's been the floor model for at least 2 years, I think. Looks good though.

Back
Top Bottom