Liver Bacon & Onions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can't say that I have! Never really liked the taste of it either! I haven't tried it in about 30 years, maybe I should give it a try again.

Bacon, liver and onions on the grill ? Three flavores I really like together. How do you do it?

Thanks.....Griff

Griff: Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. Do the bacon and onions over med. heat. Watch out for flair ups of coarse. The liver do hot and fast turning once. put it on a roll or cheap white bread and enjoy. I love them with a tiny bit of BBQ sauce.

Pigs

Not a problem on the turn around time. I've been traveling this week and hadn't had any time to check the board until now. Right now I'm currently doing the wifi thing in the Delta Crown Room in the Denver airport. The chairs are comfortable and the booze is free. I'm not getting home until after midnight tonight. Oh, the things we do for money.

I'm going to try that liver/onion/bacon thing soon. No oil or any thing on the liver?

Griff

Well then your not into pork liver,heart, tongue and kidneys! Not to mention beef tongue,heart or head cheese. Bet you don't even like limburger cheese either. :grin: Them is good eat's :!:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom