Labor day dinner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nick Prochilo

Chef Extraordinaire
Just came home from dropping my daughter off at college! Yippie, her senior year, last year of tuition payments. Any way, I was think on the drive home, how do I make pinwheel steaks. Pounded a flank steak down to about 1/2" thick. Sprizted with some worchester, little Montreal steak seasoning, then a ton of garlic powder. Added provolone cheese, roasted peppers, spinach, pimentos and some jalapenos. Rolled the bad boy up and cooked it rolled indirect until the internal temp. hit 130*. Let it rest while I grilled some chicken breasts (just in case these tasted like crap) and sliced them up about 3/4" thick. Some good eats.

Montreal Steak Seasoning???? Didn't you just buy 1lb of Wolfe Rub Bold?? :scratch

Larry Wolfe said:
Montreal Steak Seasoning???? Didn't you just buy 1lb of Wolfe Rub Bold?? :scratch

Easy tiger! Don't want to be using that stuff on everything! Then it would become Wolfe Rub Bored! I did use it on the brisket I told you about on Friday. Was the BEST brisket I've ever done!

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2qp20ryh]Montreal Steak Seasoning???? Didn't you just buy 1lb of Wolfe Rub Bold?? :scratch

Easy tiger! Don't want to be using that stuff on everything! Then it would become Wolfe Rub Bored! I did use it on the brisket I told you about on Friday. Was the BEST brisket I've ever done![/quote:2qp20ryh]

I know Kimosabe, I was yanking your feathers!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2beutm7y][quote="Larry Wolfe":2beutm7y]Montreal Steak Seasoning???? Didn't you just buy 1lb of Wolfe Rub Bold?? :scratch

Easy tiger! Don't want to be using that stuff on everything! Then it would become Wolfe Rub Bored! I did use it on the brisket I told you about on Friday. Was the BEST brisket I've ever done![/quote:2beutm7y]

I know Kimosabe, I was yanking your feathers![/quote:2beutm7y]

And I was doing the same back! BTW, I like the bold even more than the regular!

Back
Top Bottom