Labor Day Dinner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john pen

Master Chef
My MIL is heading back to FLA today, so last night we had her and some of my family over for dinner. Bought a strip loin from Wegmans and had the steaks cut at an inch. In hindsight, that was a little small. But the steaks were flavorfull and tender anyway. Served with onion rings, sauted baby bella shroms and pasta salad.
My mom kept quietly asking my kids " why is he taking pictures of the food" ..lol
Pics will follow...for some reason Pictiger isnt working..

No pics=no steaks and no MIL. No MIL=no wife. I guess this means your free to go:)

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
No pics=no steaks and no MIL. No MIL=no wife. I guess this means your free to go:)

bigwheel

If it was only that easy...lol.

Ive just about had it with trying to log on to pictiger. Seems they did an upgrade and now nothing works, not even the pics I posted the other day.

Well I was proud short term member of Photo bucket one time till my fancy virii checker showed each time me or anybody else log on there it loaded up two virus tracking cookies. That got me riled up.

bigwheel

john pen said:
bigwheel said:

bigwheel

If it was only that easy...lol.

Ive just about had it with trying to log on to pictiger. Seems they did an upgrade and now nothing works, not even the pics I posted the other day.

Even they are on to your freeloading! :LOL: :shock:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom