Kabobs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BluzQue

Head Chef
For years, I've used metal & wooden skewers for Kabobs. I've learned to deal with rolling, over/under cooked pcs., burnt hands etc, etc. I came across these in the local Big Lots and bought all they had (12). Cheap $3 or $4 ea. I love 'em. Everything loads smoothly, can rotate all skewers evenly and best of all.....no more burnt hands! Now I can sip on a cold one and move my kabobs around at the same time! Life is Good!

[/img]
img_194199_0_c7fc2f785d5ff1830977ca8d644b5bfd.jpg

img_194199_1_c739a5d54b42c6cba332e2ce8e674d39.jpg
[/img][/list]

Surfinsapo that's skewered Brazlian or Cuban? Never made it. Had at Argentina Style Steak place once. Liked it. Got a good recipe? The basket Kabob racks are made by BBQ Grates, They made inexpensive grills and accessories. In fact my little cheap gasser is a BBQ Grates. Keep it in the shop out of the weather. Works fine for small grillin'.

8)

It's Brazilian. I think all they put is course salt on different types of meats and then grill with skewers.. google it..I made it a few times and videod.. Jb said they have it in BR now too... We don't have it here yet.. :(

BluzQue said:
For years, I've used metal & wooden skewers for Kabobs. I've learned to deal with rolling, over/under cooked pcs., burnt hands etc, etc. I came across these in the local Big Lots and bought all they had (12). Cheap $3 or $4 ea. I love 'em. Everything loads smoothly, can rotate all skewers evenly and best of all.....no more burnt hands! Now I can sip on a cold one and move my kabobs around at the same time! Life is Good!

Hey BluzQue those are nice. I'll try the local Big Lots, might get lucky. I bet you did not think twice about buying them all.

Gunnagitcha, hope you have some luck. You'll love them. I'm gonna buy some more when I see them.

8)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom