Just Throwing It Out There

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well to make my compooter work faster I shut off the virii checker so as to come down on the prudent side of stuff I dont hit no links. Could you just splains it verbally perhaps? I learn from looking at stuff which is wrote down. As a fella I work with is fond of saying..A short pencil it mo betta than a long pizzle/memory etc. Thanks.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Well to make my compooter work faster I shut off the virii checker so as to come down on the prudent side of stuff I dont hit no links. Could you just splains it verbally perhaps? I learn from looking at stuff which is wrote down. As a fella I work with is fond of saying..A short pencil it mo betta than a long pizzle/memory etc. Thanks.

bigwheel

[voice=bigwheel]
Well...shuttin down da viri checker whilst bein online dont uppear to be a smart thang to me. Muss be sumpin they only do in god's country. my ol great aunt done told me that her mommas cousin told her that she heard o plenty of puters that done went teats up for not having the proper protection down there. im thinking it's the people with short pizzles talking bout long pencils or something like that. you think thats the deal? thanks.
[/voice]

It aint nice to tease uncle bigwheel..but that narrative give me and the orphan grand son a good chuckle. Thanks for sharing. Now the good anti viral advice about disabling the checker gizmo came from a januine pimply face 18 year old compooter nerd. So a person know its bound to be right:)

bigwheel

You guys crack me up.
I'm sit'in here laughing, then the wife looks over at me like I got a hole in my head.
Now I got to try and explain the two of you to her.....

Well she ant laughing.... not even smiling... Aarrrrrgggggggggg.......

Guess you had to be there!

Well I can assure ya..wimmen do not come equipped with a sense of humor. That is why they from Venus or whutever alien planet they rumored to have originated. If you want to test the hypothesis just try telling one of em jokingly that their butt is looking a little larger than normal. Now a male of the species would think that was funny...or invite you over to look at his new drapes etc. Speculate anybody dumb enough to try it on the weaker gender find out purty quick they dont see much levity in the above mentioned scenario. Anything ya want to know about wimmen just axe me or Scotty.

bigwheel

Back
Top Bottom