Jerk Chicken Big D and Little D cooking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
Did some jerk chicken along with corn and grilled pineapple on sugar cane skewers(I hit the pineapples with a mix of Brown Sugar, Vanilla, Water and cinnamon) and grilled a couple of PITAs (I‘m loving the grilled pita)…D asked me yesterday if he could cook today he wanted to do a “top on cookâ€

Diva he was right on everything....both of the boys love to help...and becuase he cooked his chicken..he ate it all :D

Nothing better than watching a father and son grilling session! I bet that was the best chicken Lil' D ever had since he cooked it himself!! :D

Great pics Dog. Looks like you are going to lose your cooking job in a couple of years, Then you won't have an excuse to not help the wife around the house while the food is on. :LOL:

Dave was was that on the corn in the last pic?

I love the pitas and flatbreads....they make great
little pizzas too! You can fill the grill with 4 or 5 different
pizzas!

I cant wait for the day when the Witt boys say how their Q' is so much better than their Dads !!!

john pen said:
I cant wait for the day when the Witt boys say how their Q' is so much better than their Dads !!!

[smilie=a_rolling.gif] [smilie=a_rolling.gif] [smilie=a_rolling.gif] [smilie=a_rolling.gif] [smilie=a_rolling.gif] [smilie=a_withstupid.gif]

Back
Top Bottom