JB makes Steak Halen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pretty funny man..Steaks looked good too... Mine is stainless and the heat can't go out... It's tooooo damn HOT here!!!!
sapolikes.gif

Another great "Double ****** Flick" 8)

J.B. My little one happened to wander in to watch for a bit. She asked why you kept calling me boy? :LOL:
She's 4 and smart as a whip :D

007bond-jb said:
I don't know Joe Fallin down on the floor sucks ;)

JB, you're skeered to sing "Wang Dang Sweet Poontang" ain't you! Come on and do a little Uncle Ted for us! We'll be satisfied with Cat Scratch Fever!!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="007bond-jb":30mj5dcl]I don't know Joe Fallin down on the floor sucks ;)

JB, you're skeered to sing "Wang Dang Sweet Poontang" ain't you! Come on and do a little Uncle Ted for us! We'll be satisfied with Cat Scratch Fever!![/quote:30mj5dcl]

Allrite Wolfman I have Ted on LP only I'll have to record him to CD for my kitchen jam box. I don't know if I want to get that F%$ked up I'll do my best. Give me a few days BOY

007bond-jb said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":3ikgwedn][quote="007bond-jb":3ikgwedn]I don't know Joe Fallin down on the floor sucks ;)

JB, you're skeered to sing "Wang Dang Sweet Poontang" ain't you! Come on and do a little Uncle Ted for us! We'll be satisfied with Cat Scratch Fever!![/quote:3ikgwedn]

Allrite Wolfman I have Ted on LP only I'll have to record him to CD for my kitchen jam box. I don't know if I want to get that F%$ked up I'll do my best. Give me a few days BOY[/quote:3ikgwedn]

Don't forget the flaming arrows! NO I'M NOT MAKING A JOKE ABOUT GREG!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="007bond-jb":rx86xh5j][quote="Larry Wolfe":rx86xh5j][quote="007bond-jb":rx86xh5j]I don't know Joe Fallin down on the floor sucks ;)

JB, you're skeered to sing "Wang Dang Sweet Poontang" ain't you! Come on and do a little Uncle Ted for us! We'll be satisfied with Cat Scratch Fever!![/quote:rx86xh5j]

Allrite Wolfman I have Ted on LP only I'll have to record him to CD for my kitchen jam box. I don't know if I want to get that F%$ked up I'll do my best. Give me a few days BOY[/quote:rx86xh5j]

Don't forget the flaming arrows! NO I'M NOT MAKING A JOKE ABOUT GREG![/quote:rx86xh5j]

I got some pies :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom