It hit 84 today.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tri Tip

Head Chef
We hit 84 degrees today. The family, extended family and all the kids were swimming so I made a food run and cooked up some snacks and then dinner. Korean Spare Ribs. They’re super sweet and really sticky.

I think we hit 44 today lol, Looks awsome man, best plate i have seen in or out of a asian food joint...is that a Budlight tap?

Dang yankees have all the good fortune. It only got to eighty two in God's Country. Unusual winter we have had. Praying hard for all them folks which got hammered by the tornadoes. Oak trees are budding this a clue that winter is over. Now Mesquite trees cant be fooled. Keep an eye on them. My Daddy would claim the Ruskies has been messing with the weather again. They have machines that do that ya know? No telling whut the Chicoms can do since Sick Willy sold all our special secret technology to them in exchange for campaign contributions for his second run. That Boy needs to be tried for treason.

Couple of questions
1 Did you use a store bought marinade or make your own for the Korean ribs?
2 Grilled direct?
3 The bottom of the charcoal basket to the bottom of the cooking grate, what is the distance?

BTW, nice looking snack. Far from 84 degrees here but not bad. No, wait a minute, I put my long johns back on today! :LOL:

Nick Prochilo said:
Couple of questions
2 Grilled direct?
3 The bottom of the charcoal basket to the bottom of the cooking grate, what is the distance?

BTW, nice looking snack. Far from 84 degrees here but not bad. No, wait a minute, I put my long johns back on today! :LOL:

Direct, then just put em on the top shelf while the others cooked. Store bought stuff is only $5 and easier than the stuff I usto make. My coal sits about the same as a kettle distance wise.

JIMMYJAM said:
I think we hit 44 today lol, Looks awsome man, best plate i have seen in or out of a asian food joint...is that a Budlight tap?

Yup! Bud Light for me and Ultra for the Misses. No Beer Snobs around these here parts! The lines run out to a chest freezer on the side of the house where the kegs are.

Nick Prochilo said:
Couple of questions

img2012030400063.jpg

Seriously?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom