Is It RK Day Yet? (wittdog)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
So, did it show up yet? I can see Dave at the door looking for the truck, and jumping his ass out of the chair every time he hears a truck. Don't worry dude. It's just the truck dropping McSwell next door. :LOL: So when does the gas pit show up? :LOL:

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
So, did it show up yet? I can see Dave at the door looking for the truck, and jumping his ass out of the chair every time he hears a truck. Don't worry dude. It's just the truck dropping McSwell next door. :LOL: So when does the gas pit show up? :LOL:
I'm waiting....sux living next to a McD's between the delivery trucks for them and all the truck drivers for the town stopping for coffee...Hopefully it will get here today and I can put it together before I need to go to bed....
Tracking Log

Date* Log Type Comments
4/26/2007 1:39:00 PM Note 4*30/07
4/26/2007 1:39:00 PM Note SHIPMENT IS IN TRANSIT
4/25/2007 9:05:39 AM Shipment Created A New Domestic Shipment has been created

As far as the Gas PIt.....I'll leave that to the traditionalist.....like you piggy wiggy....
Save the Gas for the Criminals

Hell Bruce...I've got the tools all layed out and ready to go...even cleaned the garage and cleaned Bufords pad to get it ready for the RK..Buford is near the house up on blocks..a result of the mud getting him to Oinkfest....
You might be a redneck if your smoker is up on blocks :D

Bruce B said:
Got your camera ready for when the truck pulls up?

Now thats funny right there. I dont care who you are.
18.gif

wittdog said:
Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
I'm waiting....sux living next to a McD's between the delivery trucks for them and all the truck drivers for the town stopping for coffee...Hopefully it will get here today and I can put it together before I need to go to bed....
]Tracking Log

Date* Log Type Comments
As far as the Gas PIt.....I'll leave that to the traditionalist.....like you piggy wiggy....

Well YA....I'm sure it does....SUX FOR THE CUSTOMERS!!!!!!... can you imagine pulling up to McD's and ordering food and smelling your cookers over the fence and then having to take a bite of the crap they just paid for????

that's just mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heh heh heh ...I love it!.... :LOL:

Smokey_Joe said:
wittdog said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":34jmdcxk]So, did it show up yet? I can see Dave at the door looking for the truck, and jumping his ass out of the chair every time he hears a truck. Don't worry dude. It's just the truck dropping McSwell next door. :LOL: So when does the gas pit show up? :LOL:
]Tracking Log

Date* Log Type Comments

Well YA....I'm sure it does....SUX FOR THE CUSTOMERS!!!!!!... can you imagine pulling up to McD's and ordering food and smelling your cookers over the fence and then having to take a bite of the crap they just paid for????

that's just mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heh heh heh ...I love it!.... :LOL:[/quote:34jmdcxk]
I do get a kick out of people following there noses..and looking over the fence...
NO RK today.........but it is in the area...maybe tomarrow...

Tracking Log

Date* Log Type Comments
4/30/2007 10:24:00 AM Status - Freight Onhand FREIGHT ONHAND AT DESTINATION

The Freight sure isn't here yet......High Hopes for today....

Got a call from the shipping company the Mothership is supposed to land here sometime between 9-4 tomarrow....Can't wait.

Finally the mothership has landed….
For those of you who voted that I don’t deserve the RK this pic is for you….

For those that are happy for my recent addition…

I can’t wait to fire this bad boy up, I need to give Weber a call because I’m not happy with the lack of coating near the top vent

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom