Infrared Grilled Fillet Mignon, (Pics and Video)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Damn that looks fine SS!
I like the method of you posts. ... pics for us dial up losers ... and videos that we can leech off the network while at work. lol

Good looking foodz!

chinchilla said:
Dude, what a great video... Very impressed. No problems watching it here.

I'd like to know more about that cooker.

-Chinchilla

P.S. Cool weed burner. Bet that would keep my mother-in-law at bay. Maybe.
Code:
 	Academy Sports & Outdoors 0090
1915 Mallory Ln  (across from Cool Springs Galleria) 
Franklin, TN 37067-8224
Phone: (615) 435-8341
Store Hours: Mon-Sat 9am-9pm, Sun 10am-7pm
chinchilla, see if they have them here...I got mine at Academy here in corpus.
http://www.academy.com/index.php?pa...as_grills&start=8&selectedSKU=0261-02367-0043

Super Great video SS, Thats a neet lil grill too, Boy that rice is great with anything too. Other rice has no flavor, this stuff complements everything its used with. Its not the only brand of La. popcorn rice either. Do a google search... Boy ;) La popcorn rice its double the price of regular rice here localy so, If yall mailorder it keep that in mind.

Boy SS you eat like me 3 starches & 2 meats Yummm... You forgot the bread.

JB

Sapo,

I got it fixed before anyone else saw it. No one's gonna know how funny you are but me. Nothing like explaining a joke. Good luck with that, brother!

boar_d_laze said:
Sapo,

I got it fixed before anyone else saw it. No one's gonna know how funny you are but me. Nothing like explaining a joke. Good luck with that, brother!

Ok

Ok

;)

;)

Demagic of Delete

I can do this all day long, or until my post count hits 100 -- whichever comes first.

John A. said:
I guess you're liking that Infra Red grill.
I really like to bbq low and slow..but for grillin , yes I am enjoying the portable grill by all means.

Great quality vids sapo. Thanks for that. What kind of work do you do that allows you to work mids and grill out?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom