I'm thinking Rib Eye, Sockeye Salmon, Split Breast and...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

I'm thinking Rib Eye, Sockeye Salmon, Split Breast and...

I don't know.
The rain for 4 days ticked me off so I am Grilling no matter what. The skys are getting lighter so I popped over to Costco and got some nice Rib Eyes a small Sockeye Salmon Filet and some individual packed Split Breast Chicken.

Gonna get some DRY Rancher I still have around and fire up the Weed Torch. Salmon is in a Teriaki Merinade, Snakes I'll hit with simple Pepper, Salt and Granulated Garlic and Chicken Breast I will hit with my Yardbird Rub.

Sides...? Let me look in Cubbard. Maybe some MacCheese or some Red Beans and Rice Fresh out the Box.

I can only shoot 30 seconds of video at a time only so look for a couple of short clips. What the heck.

Ready?

Just trying man.
30 seconds is some short time. Ask my wife and she'll tell you the only thing I can do under 30 seconds is have sex. :shock:

lol
Hey, she's HOT!

lol

Did ya see me shake my head?
lol
She's pretty she don't have to be a TV producer.
lol

I filmed the last 2 on my own. hahahaha

Good job Mike Now you a bigger Memory card, Your dog was wacthen you light the grill He walked off when you burned youself

007bond-jb said:
Good job Mike Now you a bigger Memory card, Your dog was wacthen you light the grill He walked off when you burned youself

I hand my hand too far choked up on the flint striker. Burned lots of arm hair but I keep on rolling. Yea the Dog don't like that thing much.

They only make a 128 meg card in that style so do need a camera but spent my camera money today in traffic court for dead inspection. Grrrr. I wasn't paying attention Boy.

Mike writes Grrrr. I wasn't paying attention Boy.

JB says
You get a Double ****** Boy for that :roll:

Mike Hedrick said:
Just trying man.
30 seconds is some short time. Ask my wife and she'll tell you the only thing I can do under 30 seconds is have sex. :shock:

lol
Hey, she's HOT!

lol

YEP!

Good job on the video Mike.

Back
Top Bottom