HOT Wings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Crabnbass

Senior Cook
Wanted to go with wings the other night for the game. Went with a sauce that was made with Franks Red Hot, Butter, Sriracha, Italian Seasoning, and Habenero Powder. Then it occured to me this might be getting a little spicy so I threw in some Heinze Chili Sauce to thicken it up a little and thinking the sugar would mellow things out a little. Had it with a Ceasar salad and I have to say they were hot as hell. They were good, but sweating out of the creases of your eyes good.

A blue cheese dip may also have helped mellow the heat. Love me some blue cheese!

Nick Prochilo said:
I'm sweating just looking at them!
Yeah, and my eyeballs are leaking from the description. :shock: (No, really, I am NOT crying...) ;)

But I bet both of us would eat a serving of 6 without batting an eye. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

BOB

Bob In Fla. said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1m0t7b8y]I'm sweating just looking at them!
Yeah, and my eyeballs are leaking from the description. :shock: (No, really, I am NOT crying...) ;)

But I bet both of us would eat a serving of 6 without batting an eye. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

BOB[/quote:1m0t7b8y]

Only 6?

Dang all a person need is a few good looking Hooter girls to be bringing brewskis and cooked bird appendages and hauling out the empties and denuded chicken bones. Looks and sounds mighty yummy. Only 6?

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Bob In Fla.":1a7oyd2g][quote="Nick Prochilo":1a7oyd2g]I'm sweating just looking at them!

BOB[/quote:1a7oyd2g]

Only 6?[/quote:1a7oyd2g]
That's per serving. No limits on number of servings.

BOB
and I love bigwheel's ideas, too

Actually 4 is about right to prevent from wrecking a good buzz. The local watering hole has them for 35 cents each on certain days of the week. I learned this the hard way.

bigwheel said:
Dang all a person need is a few good looking Hooter girls to be bringing brewskis and cooked bird appendages and hauling out the empties and denuded chicken bones. Looks and sounds mighty yummy. Only 6?

No Hooters girls here, but I have a good looking girl with great hooters so that is close enough for me. She asked me what I would name the sauce and we both agreed that Eternal Damnation would be a good choice. Next time I'll probably just shoot for 3rd Circle of Hell Sauce or something along those lines.

Back
Top Bottom