High Heat Ribs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Toby Keil

Executive Chef
It was a beautiful day in SoCal yesterday so I took advantage of it and did a ton of yard work. By the end of the day I had worked up quite an appetite so I decided on some grilled baby backs. I also found a pack of boneless short ribs that I threw on the grill as well. I seasoned the ribs with Pappy’s and brushed em with hopped up Sweet Baby Ray’s, the short ribs were seasoned with a little Slap Ya Momma. I grilled the ribs for a few hours using Kingsford comp and added a few chunks of Pecan wood for smoke flavor. Along with the ribs, we had twice baked potatoes, some fresh cooked bread and a nice green salad. After dinner I had a few martini’s, then we hunkered down to watch a movie. All in all it was a great day.

Ribs on the grill.
img_232330_0_aebc0778b3154dfc7163bed200987a2c.jpg

Ribs just off the grill.
img_232330_1_7a23cd4f3b305453f345ca06e7bb781f.jpg

My plate.
img_232330_2_c121c9f89480bedeb7265b3f314ce492.jpg

Wow Toby thats impressive. Fine job. Sounds like you got one of the happy Leave it to Beaver type households. Congrats.

Yeah I did a little yard work today also. I shovel some snow to uncover the drains so when this 2' of snow starts to melt it has some where to go! Them ribs looked like they were meant for me!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom