Heaven on a bun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Puff1

Chef Extraordinaire
I'll probably get ripped for this one, but with all the long extensive cook's we do .
Nothing beats a grilled hot dog!
A little pasta salad, beans(out of a can) with last nights leftover bbq'ed chicken chopped up and thrown in.

You got an "in-focus" pic? :) Dogs and burgers are prolly grilled more than everything else combined. :(

The Joker said:
Puff said:
[quote="The Joker":2kq8dmu5]You got an "in-focus" pic? :) Dogs and burgers are prolly grilled more than everything else combined. :(
Smudge on the lens #-o
Yeah ~ A catsup smudge! :lmao:[/quote:2kq8dmu5]
Nope not here, putting catsup on a dog is not right :eek:
I think it was some Wolfe rub from my last cook :(

Nick Prochilo said:
Puff, sometimes plain and simple is the way to go. I did Bratwurst on the grill last night with tater tots.
Thats what I'm talking about :!:

Man I haven't had tater tots for a long time :eek:
Did you grill 'em?

Puff said:
Nick Prochilo said:
Puff, sometimes plain and simple is the way to go. I did Bratwurst on the grill last night with tater tots.

Did you grill 'em?

No, just threw them in the oven. Sauted up some onions and had qraut qith them also! Man....good eats!

Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":993x1kt5]Puff, sometimes plain and simple is the way to go. I did Bratwurst on the grill last night with tater tots.

Did you grill 'em?

No, just threw them in the oven. Sauted up some onions and had qraut qith them also! Man....good eats![/quote:993x1kt5]
I made Polish sausage & kraut last week, now I am hungry again :eek:
Damn #-o

No spell check here bro....I am smellin' what your'e cookin' :!:

Looks good puff. I did a few dogs today on the gasser with cheesse for lunch.

Chris

Finney said:
Looks good Puffy. I wish I could eat more hot dogs. But the salt content is way too high even in the lower sodium ones.
All of a sudden we're worried about salt content :eek:
Come on now Finnanator :eek:

I'm sure i'll catch hell for this one 8-[

Puff

I'm with you on the grilled dogs. Nothing better than a couple of hot dogs, some cold beers and baseball game on the radio.

Griff

Griff said:
Puff

I'm with you on the grilled dogs. Nothing better than a couple of hot dogs, some cold beers and baseball game on the radio.

Griff
Right on !
When I was a kid listening to the ballgame on the AM radio with my Grandpa' as a thunderstorm rolled threw, man I miss that....what should I call it?(static?) :grin: :grin:

There was nothing like a dog at Tiger Stadium in the summer :!:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom