Grilling Cowboy "sorry Cowgirl Coffee"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DogMan

Cook and bottle Washer
Have you ever made coffee on a fire or a Grill? The Kent Rollins, student Cowgirls teach you how to make it right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K62-7d2lUt0&list=TLPQMTUwNjIwMjA6P5RvyF0tEw&index=1

1). Bring water to a boil.
2). One 1/2 cup of coffee and back on the cool side of the grill, But let it roll over inside the put not out of the pot.
3). Let sit for 2 to 3-mins off the fire.
4). Cover inside walls of put and spout with cold water.

I was wondering how is it possible to cook such a nice coffee on fire, I would definitely like to try something similar

have you managed to distinguish where's good type of coffee and where's not really? it's always been a problem for me

omg, how can't you distinguish if there are so many reviews and articles describing how to define coffee and how to choose the best coffee beans, for instance? I've personally figured out how to choose the best coffee, it's one simple move- looking for a very special review. Thanks to these marvelous espresso bean reviews which taught me the most common facts and features of good coffee. To be honest, when I was younger I used to be careless, I mean, I wouldn't care if anyone drank good coffee or not and whether they know something about it or not. Now, I'm pretty concerned about the coffee types and now we can distinguish among them the most elegant and delicious coffee, this smell is so pleasant...

I would really want to try this method. Definitely sounds intriguing and pretty original. I am a true coffee enthusiast, so I would be down to try everything. My passion is actually the Italian style coffee. I think it represents the ultimate classic coffee, caring so much tradition behind. My favourite kind is ristretto, besides all the others like espresso, cappuccino and latte macchiato. I think the taste is so much more intense and creamier. It’s amazing what a good coffee machine can do. That’s why I invested in one of the best. Now I can do my ristretto coffee at home, without any problem and inconvenience.
@font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536870145 1107305727 0 0 415 0;}p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0cm; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman",serif; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";}a:link, span.MsoHyperlink {mso-style-priority:99; color:#0563C1; mso-themecolor:hyperlink; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single;}a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; color:#954F72; mso-themecolor:followedhyperlink; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single;}.MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}div.WordSection1 {page:WordSection1;}

Last edited:
I would really want to try this method. Definitely sounds intriguing and pretty original. I am a true coffee enthusiast, so I would be down to try everything. My passion is actually the Italian style coffee. I think it represents the ultimate classic coffee, caring so much tradition behind. My favourite kind is ristretto, besides all the others like espresso, cappuccino and latte macchiato. I think the taste is so much more intense and creamier. It’s amazing what a good coffee machine can do. That’s why I invested in one of the best. Now I can do my ristretto coffee at home, without any problem and inconvenience.
@font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536870145 1107305727 0 0 415 0;}p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0cm; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman",serif; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";}a:link, span.MsoHyperlink {mso-style-priority:99; color:#0563C1; mso-themecolor:hyperlink; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single;}a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; color:#954F72; mso-themecolor:followedhyperlink; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single;}.MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}div.WordSection1 {page:WordSection1;}

My friend was just looking for this. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom