Grilling Bitch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
img_241205_0_ebd3778c3213c375deff3f618578cc9d.jpg

img_241205_1_c2f25f4383e1e8869457dfcaa5b41105.jpg

The wife won't let me near the the grill, or WSM. Not a bad deal, she can cook better than me. ;) :LOL: Work smarter, not harder, drink beer while the wife cooks. :LOL: I'm a damn lucky man!

Wow Pigs that was impressive. Wished I could teach the Warden how to operate a gasser or ECB. She is real hard headed about that being a man's job. She cooks in the house and I cook outside where its dangerous.

ScottyDaQ said:
Smart move editing and removing the mentioning of ribeye's and chicken liver's since there wasn't any pics. Larry would be all over you ! That's how he rolls. ;)
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

ScottyDaQ said:
Smart move editing and removing the mentioning of ribeye's and chicken liver's since there wasn't any pics. Larry would be all over you ! That's how he rolls. ;)

Thanks Scotty. And thanks for being in my corner on this one.Always knew you weren't a dick like Nick! :LOL: Where is Larry BTW. Any one know? I miss roller boy pics of his skills. Yea, he's kind of a douche, but we all love him. Right? :LOL: What I like is NO ******** from Larry. The boy can cook.

Well Pigs I dont like to nag of course but I notice the pic you got is of somebody's butt. Now how do we know this is your butt? Since you dont have one with your face in the pic too..we will have to assume this is a NO COOK deal. I will double check with Larry and Nick about this just to be on the safe side. Or maybe now that is your face perhaps? If so we need one with your butt in the pic. Thanks.

Yeppers heard as a mere youngster his face was so ugly his Mama had to tie a fried pork chop around his neck to get the dawg to play with him.

Dang yall like a bunch of Shrews around here. We was having a pig picking now you come after the helper.

Back
Top Bottom