Grillin' one of Larrys favs tonight....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Buckeye_Nut

Senior Cook
(mine too)
img_243704_0_a84deb4346fe39e8c2bb9f5d97b9d81f.jpg

It's a beautiful 24oz Angus top sirloin cut......of course!!

I'm a huge fan of this cut of steak too. I usually get mine special cut to order...as you saw with my 41oz'er.....I like big steaks ;)

I usually coat the meat in olive oil, add a generous layer of dry rub, and then toss it in a bag. Then I'll splash just a bit of Worcestershire sauce inside and let it marinate for a few hours.

YUMMMMMMMM!

Nice looking meat. Kewlish bag too. Nice touch to show the scary pic of the hairy Wolf Man. It is getting close to Halloween. I hope any kids on here dont get bad dreams if they look at it too much.

bigwheel said:
Nice looking meat. Kewlish bag too. Nice touch to show the scary pic of the hairy Wolf Man. It is getting close to Halloween. I hope any kids on here dont get bad dreams if they look at it too much.
I thought a few people might get a kick out of that screen shot.....Hehe

Hot off the fire:
img_243706_0_d0b68bf324431ebb0f41fdbcb5b01a56.jpg

I'll give it 10 before I slice away......

PS....Larry's Avatar with the stogie looks like Ron Perlman to me. Hellboy!! :)

finger food...........(not joking)
img_243708_0_d627c2193d4e94233f24c130179c96bd.jpg

that's how I like to eat'em.......(don't need a side dish)

Vermin999 said:
I'm cooking the same thing tonight, the meat market I go to has prime sirloins on sale!!!
Oh, I need pics!!! My grocery store doesn't even sell prime............

bigwheel said:
Pics of him scare kids at X mas time too.

Back
Top Bottom