Grilled Whole Butterball Turkey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Steve McMurtry

Senior Cook
Grilled and smoked this guy last weekend.
It took about 4hrs, to an internal temp of 175 in the breast and let it rest 25 min. Used a mix of hickory and peacan, really great flavor. :D
Liquid in the tray below the turkey was used for gravy.

[/url]

Nick Prochilo said:
That was great! I grilled a turkey once for thanksgiving, my family was upset because there wasn't the "turkey" smell in the house!

You should-a let them eat in the house. :shock: :LOL:

Nice bird Steve.

It is two different birds, I did two, one was done earlier and went to my neighbor and the other for the family.
Yes the gravy always turn out superpeb!
I guess I got my picks mixed up :shock:

Top temps for a Turkey breastes is 160. You gonna need some training. Now it do look like the Norman Rockwell lithograph...but somebody is eventually prob gonna have to eat it. Send me only five bucks and I will show you how to cook an "eating turkey." The tips is free of course with the five bucks to cover shipping and handling. Let me know.

bigwheel

Bigwheel... I'll send you the 5 bucks, but only if it's for shipping and handling for 24 cans of Shiner Bock :shock:
One of the best Beers in America :D
Oh Ya! That's 5 bucks Canadian :LOL:

Well I aint sure of the exchange rate so we might betta put this deal on hold for a while. Will agree with you Shiner Bock is some fine suds. I even like Shiner Light...nice n hoppy and less calories helps to maintain these washboard abs eh?

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom