Grilled Spatchcock Chicken

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vermin999

Executive Chef
Placed half a sliced onion, half a bunch of cilantro stems and all, squeezed 4 oranges and 3 limes on a spatchcocked chicken seasoned with Chef Meritos Chicken seasoning in a brine bucket for approx 7 hours.

Chicken is in there somewhere

Removed the chicken from the bucket about an hour before placing on the grill. Hit the bird with a little more seasoning.

Turned the bird halfway thru the cook, took about and hour and 20 minutes to finish.

Plated with some leftover pinto beans, Baja roasted corn, and corn tortillas. I ended up adding some chopped onion, cilantro, some Cotija cheese and a little hot sauce and made tacos.

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks ****ing pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook **** that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking families poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking ***got.

KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!! man that looks great..........

LOL............Take it down anyway, I saw this posted at another forum and it cracked me up.

Too many swear words now that I re read it

Back
Top Bottom