Grilled Shrimp in Citrus Sauce

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Steve78412

Assistant Cook
This grilling sauce recipe came off of the brown sugar package. I cut the brown sugar in half, the original recipe calling for 1/2 cup of brown sugar, and it worked.

Last night we wrapped shrimp with bacon, basted with this sauce as it grilled. We grilled fairly low temp to render much of the fat out of the bacon. Chili sauce is just ketchup with green peppers and onion, so I chopped up very fine 1/2 cup onion and 1/4 cup bell peppers and then strained the sauce after cooking. You might as well make a double recipe.

There might have been a copyright violation here, so I removed the recipe. Check out a brown sugar package

shrimp.jpg

Steve

Hey wait a minute!! I wasn't invited!!! Looks good!! Make those for the next get together!!! :D

Good job on the shrimps and thanks for the recipe. Don't get many dead shrimps around my house too much as the olfactory aspects can get a person a bit randy sometimes or so I heard. No personal expuriences of course :oops: Will be needing that fancy ho made wooster recipe when you get a round toit. Thanks.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Good job on the shrimps and thanks for the recipe. Don't get many dead shrimps around my house too much as the olfactory aspects can get a person a bit randy sometimes or so I heard. No personal expuriences of course :oops: Will be needing that fancy ho made wooster recipe when you get a round toit. Thanks.bigwheel

I was just going to provide a link to it, but I can not find where I got it, so here it is:

There might have been a copyright violation here, so I removed it.

Back
Top Bottom