Grilled Salmon Steaks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Smokey Lew

Head Chef
My wife has been fasting for communion and she loves salmon, so last night was fish night.

Heated some unsalted butter in my CI pan. Fried the salmon on each side to set the protein. Added some sprigs of thyme and rosemary with crushed garlic for just under one minute.

Took salmon out of pan and placed on grates over coals. Added the thyme, rosemary and garlic on top of each steak. Grilled both sides and moved to indirect side for a couple more minutes to finish.

Plated with salt roasted fingerling potatoes and green salad with artichoke harts. YUM! My wife loved it.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

That salmon looks wonderful. Please tell me about that salad? The whole plate looks BETTER than some restaraunts I've ate at.

muddave said:
That salmon looks wonderful. Please tell me about that salad? The whole plate looks BETTER than some restaraunts I've ate at.
Thanks for the complement. The salad is red lettuce with some sliced red onion, copped carrots and tomato. We added some artichoke harts and then tossed it with some fresh squeezed lemon juice, salt and pepper and olive oil.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom