Grilled Rib too

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Smokin' U

Senior Cook
Grilled up some ribs yesterday.

Seasoned with Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder and a little dried parsley.

On the grill.

Time to eat the trimmings.

Finished.

Well, I didn't like them. I miss the smoke and didn't care for the texture. Now the problem... My wife loved them! She ate more than I did which never happens. I'll try them again. Maybe with a chunk or two of smoke wood and maybe a mop.

And, here are some pics of the herbage and tomatoes coming my way.

I had the same problem, my wife eats more grilled ribs than I do too! But I liked them too, but I do use a piece of cherry when grilling them. Try grilling them again with the chunk of wood! What was it about the texture you didn't care for??

Well, now I am going to have to try these next weekend to see if my wife follows suit. She does like the smoked ribs but there is a fine line with how much smoke taste she will tolerate...and its a thin line at best.

Larry Wolfe said:
What was it about the texture you didn't care for??

While they were still moist they just weren't as "juicy" as I would like. I think what my wife liked the best was the crisp bite to it. I don't think I am explaining this right. But, it was different than a little char. Its like the outside layer of the rib was crispy. I didn't like it. Maybe a little less of a hot fire?

Looks good to me ...ya got some nice pull back on the bones too

Back
Top Bottom