Grilled Pork Loin and Red Potatoes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Grilled a pork loin rubbed with WolfeRub and potatoes marinated in Italian dressing, fresh pepper and kosker salt. Everything turned out great! Here's the Pic's!

What's that house going for next to you??? Damn it! That looks great! Did you broil for a bit after slicing it up? Details, bud...Details!!

Thanks for the pics! :(

Niagara River Smoker said:
What's that house going for next to you??? Damn it! That looks great! Did you broil for a bit after slicing it up? Details, bud...Details!!

Thanks for the pics! :(

No I didn't broil. I pulled it off the cooker at 137* wrapped in foil and let rest for 15 minutes, then sliced like thick pork chops. The brown on them is the juices. The house next to me just sold, funny you ask!!!

Must be one of them Long Islanders!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Good Luck!

Nick Prochilo said:
Good looking cook Larry! BTW....I'd move next door to you any day!
I need a fellow griller! The neighbors get delivery all the time and then look over and ask what smells good!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":3jkl6fgf]We would probably just end up getting drunk and burning all the food!

What's wrong with that???[/quote:3jkl6fgf]

Nothing....so long as we don't run out of beer!

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":ed3tom73][quote="Nick Prochilo":ed3tom73]We would probably just end up getting drunk and burning all the food!

What's wrong with that???[/quote:ed3tom73]

Nothing....so long as we don't run out of beer![/quote:ed3tom73]

I NEVER RUN OUT OF BEER!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2akf5t1i][quote="Larry Wolfe":2akf5t1i][quote="Nick Prochilo":2akf5t1i]We would probably just end up getting drunk and burning all the food!

What's wrong with that???[/quote:2akf5t1i]

Nothing....so long as we don't run out of beer![/quote:2akf5t1i]

I NEVER RUN OUT OF BEER![/quote:2akf5t1i]

Buddy, between the 2 of us, I'd bet we could put a dent in your supply!

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":166sq3ce][quote="Nick Prochilo":166sq3ce][quote="Larry Wolfe":166sq3ce][quote="Nick Prochilo":166sq3ce]We would probably just end up getting drunk and burning all the food!

What's wrong with that???[/quote:166sq3ce]

Nothing....so long as we don't run out of beer![/quote:166sq3ce]

I NEVER RUN OUT OF BEER![/quote:166sq3ce]

Buddy, between the 2 of us, I'd bet we could put a dent in your supply![/quote:166sq3ce]

I gotta fridge in the garage with 3 1/2 cases of Homebrewed IPA's and a 30 pack of Miller Lite! Pack your car and come on down!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":t4g0lb8d]We would probably just end up getting drunk and burning all the food!

What's wrong with that???[/quote:t4g0lb8d]
You Long Islanders will never get it figured out... :grin:

Niagara River Smoker said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":390bu0vc][quote="Nick Prochilo":390bu0vc]We would probably just end up getting drunk and burning all the food!

What's wrong with that???[/quote:390bu0vc]
You Long Islanders will never get it figured out... :grin:[/quote:390bu0vc]

No need to!

Great looking food Larry, what's up with you lately? Look at you go .... posting all this great BBQ advice and pics .... when I get home I'll try to keep up with ya.

BTW, do you take a ribbing from the family when you take pics of your BBQ like I do?

Captain Morgan said:
I ain't moving next to him...I'm taking a second job to buy the house next to me and moving him back to Carolina!
Damn good idea!! Further south!! :( :(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom