Grilled pork chops....ala Pepsi & Ketcup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Them pics look great ~ Right up to the Light Beer! :) You boyz that drink that sh.....crap.. #-o

Oh that looks good! I've made Coca Cola chicken before in the oven and in the crock pot but I don't think I put onions and peppers in it. I do like the flavors of Pepsi or Coke with the ketchup. Might have to try that sometimes!

Great pics, Puff! Thanks for sharing it!

I don't have a set in stone recipe for this, Iposted the ingredients in the pork section. Use your'e best judgement, you can add other things to it.
Everytime I make it , it comes out a little different. But still has the great flavor of Pepsi & ketchup.

Beer is made by a beer factory :grin:

Looks good Puff. I have a friend that makes some tasty Dr. Pepper pork chops in the oven, but they are not nearly as colorful as yours.

Griff

Griff said:
Looks good Puff. I have a friend that makes some tasty Dr. Pepper pork chops in the oven, but they are not nearly as colorful as yours.

Griff
Now that sounds like an experiment!
I don't drink pop/soda, but i'll have to try that one,Dr. Pepper is tasty :!:

Those chops wouldnt have made it inside my house. Looked good naked to me. But the finished product did look fantastic.

caroline's rub said:
[quote="The Joker":3ev7qq8n]Them pics look great ~ Right up to the Light Beer! :) You boyz that drink that sh.....crap.. #-o

I think the Canadians would argue that any beer below the border is light beer! :!:[/quote:3ev7qq8n]
And I would agree with them. That's why I drink Labatt Blue (and not the lite either) out of the bottle. :(

The Joker said:
I think the Canadians would argue that any beer below the border is light beer!
And I would agree with them. That's why I drink Labatt Blue (and not the lite either) out of the bottle. :(

It's a toss up whether I prefer Labatt's Blue or Molson Canadian. Both are great beers.

Griff

Well Griff, I find that either one or both are very pleasing to the pallet.
12.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom