Grilled flatiron steak with toasted spice vinaigrette
Let the steaks rest on top of the tomatoes. Their juices will commingle and make the dressing that much better.
- 1 1/2 pound flatiron or skirt steak, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 beefsteak or heirloom tomatoes, sliced 1/2" thick
- Toasted spice Vinaigrette
- Prepare grill for medium-high heat. Rub steak with oil; season with salt and pepper. Grill about 4 minutes per side for medium-rare. Let cool 5 minutes before slicing against the grain.
- Serve steak on top of tomatoes with vinaigrette spooned over.
- More recipes,
- Cooking in presto 07037 electric griddle