Grilled Chicken Breasts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Toby Keil

Executive Chef
Last night I grilled up some bone in chicken breasts. I used a marinade called “Moondance Marinade” and I must say, it was very good. The chicken bathed in it for approximately 3 hours then I threw em on the grill. We also had some green beans and wild rice.

I also want ask a favor from all of you. I was let go from my job yesterday thanks to the economy, so I’m asking that you say a little prayer to the big guy upstairs for me in hopes that I find something soon. Thanks so much.

img_181867_0_caf4182fda4718f88508984e04eaaa7c.jpg

img_181867_1_083dec58770e7a7ce1ed27416bb8fb61.jpg

img_181867_2_ea47203b55be1df7800650252fad6e9c.jpg

The chicken looks great and the marinade sounds like a good, handy product:

d'Oni Enterprises said:
Ingredients: (in order of predominance) Water, Rice and White Distilled Vinegars, Sugar*, Cilantro, Red Chili Peppers, Salt, Onion, Wheat, Soybeans, Garlic, Sesame Oil, Xantham Gum and Citric Acid

*The sugar listed in the ingredients is from the rice vinegar. There is no refined sugar in Moondance Marinade, sugar does not register in the nutritional analysis.
Sorry about your job, Toby. Best of good fortune in finding a suitable replacement job quickly.

--John

Prayers said on the career change. Thanks for the tip on the sauce..don't think I ever seen any. I start keeping an eye peeled for it.

bigwheel

mmmmmm chicken. It looks good!

Will keep everything crossed that you find another paid post quickly!

The chicken looks good! Sucks to hear bout the job. Hopefully you have a working spouse. Im in the same boat. Cappys right - somthin will come round. Now go wrap your arms around that WSM and get creative with everything you didnt have time for before! ;) :D

Bummer about the job Toby. I took a buyout last year, really did not want to but I saw the hand writing on the wall. Been looking ever since. Good luck dude.

Back
Top Bottom