Grilled Chicken and Jamacian Jerk Pork Chops

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vermin999

Executive Chef
I belong to a group from our Church called Caring Meals. We provide meals to Families that are a little overwhelmed with life at the moment.

I fired up the Santa Maria Pit and grilled up some chicken thighs. Seasoned with some Lawry's Seasoning salt and black pepper.

Also cooked up some potatoes and corn on the cob in the Performer

Steamed some mixed veggies too. This meal is for a family of 5. Figured I'd throw in a little extra for lunch or whatever. I did try one of the thighs and I am convinced that Santa Maria grill makes the best grilled chicken.

After I delivered the meal I stoked the fire on the Santa Maria pit and put some pork chops on the grill that were marinated in Walkerwood Jamaican Jerk marinade with a habanero pepper added for a little extra kick.

Plated with mixed vegetables and rice and peas. From the looks of the pic I grabbed the ugliest pork chop for the plated pic.

Dude, Amazing V.

I don't get it, when ever I am cooking I always tend to forget my damn camera. It is actually getting pretty annoying to me. Last night I had a cook that I should have gotten pick of, but forgot again.

That is an ugly pork chop but if V made it, I would be happy to eat it!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom