Grilled brats

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

007bond-jb

Master Chef
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jtypvU-n5gk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jtypvU-n5gk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Dang Boy..you making me hongrier than a biotch wolf suckling pups!! Fine job. Couldn't have done it much mo betta myself..cept I prob skip the Caraway Seeds since I ain't from Bavaria or any other furrin countries close to da Fadderland. Now I can talk to the Frauleins if they happen to be any present. Listen to this..."Leibling..commie zee heah mitt da hooten hosin in zee han." That means come here with your panties in your hand supposedly. Or that whut the guy at the local watering hole say anyway. Even if it don't work it sure makes em giggle. I'm thinking anybody who handle Brat's as good as you must be at least part yankee :shock: Now is this hot or warm?

bigwheel

Nice Brats! Beer... onion... garlic... sausage... chow chow... hot mustard... only thing a man could want now is a beer. :) damn... I just had lunch and now I am hungry again. :LOL:

Influenced me so heavy I was inclined to task the warden to bring me some home from the local grocery store..along with some Holmes Smokehouse Boudan. They used to have the Pee Can smoked version and it was a killer. Now all I can find is the original. It passable but about half as good as the other. I am now into wine. I only drink beer and whiskey on boys night out which is Friday but also unfortunantly landed on last Tuesday too. Have a cup of green tea and swallow a whole raw garlic clove both AM and PM..cup o soy milk etc. I am real healthy minded. Hopefully that will counteract all the fat and food additives in the Brats and Bouda.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Influenced me so heavy I was inclined to task the warden to bring me some home from the local grocery store..along with some Holmes Smokehouse Boudan. They used to have the Pee Can smoked version and it was a killer. Now all I can find is the original. It passable but about half as good as the other. I am now into wine. I only drink beer and whiskey on boys night out which is Friday but also unfortunantly landed on last Tuesday too. Have a cup of green tea and swallow a whole raw garlic clove both AM and PM..cup o soy milk etc. I am real healthy minded. Hopefully that will counteract all the fat and food additives in the Brats and Bouda.

bigwheel

Geeez bigwheel, you're going kind of hippy on us. You take a blow to the head lately? :LOL: :LOL:

Griff said:
bigwheel said:

bigwheel

Geeez bigwheel, you're going kind of hippy on us. You take a blow to the head lately? :LOL: :LOL:

:shock: :LOL: 8)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom