Grill Tacos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dledmo

Sous Chef
Did these for dinner the other night. Grilled some chicken breasts with some onion and bell pepper. Chopped then added some cheddar cheese then back on the grill. Topped with salsa, hot sauce and guacamole.

Is this a Wendy's commercial? :) Ok, Clara Peller, here is picture just before the prep, 3 chicken breasts for 3 tacos. One of the tacos was without onion and bell pepper by request. There was about a handfull of chicken left over.

I think the chicken blends in with the white tortilla and under the similar colored onion.

dledmo said:
Is this a Wendy's commercial? :) Ok, Clara Peller, here is picture just before the prep, 3 chicken breasts for 3 tacos. One of the tacos was without onion and bell pepper by request. There was about a handfull of chicken left over.

I think the chicken blends in with the white tortilla and under the similar colored onion.

I was just kidding ..hence the :LOL: & the ;)

It's cool Smokey Joe. But if I don't show I can run with the carnivores, it might look like I'm a vegan, and then Larry Wolfe might want to eat me. [smilie=a_help.gif]

And now someone starts a "where's the beef" topic.
[smilie=a_chuckle.gif]

dledmo said:
It's cool Smokey Joe. But if I don't show I can run with the carnivores, it might look like I'm a vegan, and then Larry Wolfe might want to eat me. [smilie=a_help.gif]

And now someone starts a "where's the beef" topic.
[smilie=a_chuckle.gif]

well................it was chicken... :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom