- 2 Aubergines
- 4 Courgettes
- 25 Asparagus spears
- Cooking Oil
- 2 tbsps. Oregano, finely chopped
- Black Pepper
- Cut the aubergine and courgettes lengthways into slices of half inch thick.
- Remove the woody parts from the asparagus stems.
- Heat the griddle.
- Prepare the mixture of oil, oregano, salt and pepper; brush the mixture all over the vegetables.
- Cook the vegetables in batches; cook aubergines for 15 minutes and courgettes and asparagus for 5-10 minutes, turning them over halfway through cooking.
- Serve warm.
Donít let your griddle be boring and sit on your counter top idle. Try the above given recipes and make the best out of your griddle.
Donít forget to share your recipes that you make on your griddle.
electric griddles recipe