Good ~$500 grill?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I looked at the instructions. I've restored cars. This seems harder. You'd think for all that money the instructions could include some words.
You musta got the E310. For words you'd want the W310. I can swing you a W310 for about $75 more than you paid.

Um, are you okay with French, though? English words are on back-order.

Cool.....I can't tell ya how great this grill is.
Tonight, I did turkey burgers , beets and asparagus..off the hook.
Sorry for no pics I had to crank this one out, the Ol lady had to take off out of town...

Got it and put it together yesterday. Easy to put together, the instructions just made it seem much more involved than it is.

Turns out what I got is an EP-310 - stainless internals and says Special Edition on the outside!

Grilled on it yesterday two: filet mignon, corn on the cob, grilled potatoes with rosemary. Man this thing heats up so fast and so evenly and the burners are so well controlled! I love it, and it will only get better as it sees more use!

Makes you feel good when there are no surprises and you are really please with your purchase. Any pictures of that first cook?

Just with my cell phone that did weird things with the colors (in person, the steak on the left was a pretty perfect medium rare, LESS done than the one on the right, no idea why it looks more done)

i-hz79XDc-L.jpg

So, reading about how the Weber cover is bad I had ordered this one from Amazon instead Amazon.com : Classic Accessories 73912 Veranda Barbecue Grill Cover, Medium, 59 Inch : Outdoor Grill Covers : Patio, Lawn & Garden

Despite ordering it some time ago, it won't arrive until tomorrow. Naturally, today began the first of 4 days of non-stop rain. I tried to cover it with some tarps held down by bricks, but they blew off. When the cover comes should I just put it on top of the wet grill since it is breathable, or do I just let me grill get rained on for 4 days and cover when dry? Am I doing any harm? I don't have a viable way to get it indoors.

Noooooooooooooooooo worries at all man, you are fine, I have not covered mine.

You have Months before worries......but do in that time frame, not a few years

I don't read reviews, most are jacked up anyway. If I look at something and like how it looks, works, or whatever, I buy it and form my own review. If you don't like something now a days you can always sell it on Craig's list.

Just with my cell phone that did weird things with the colors (in person, the steak on the left was a pretty perfect medium rare, LESS done than the one on the right, no idea why it looks more done)

i-hz79XDc-L.jpg

This looks delicious!

Fresh picked corn on the cob is so great. Only a few more months until my family gets to enjoy that again. Nice looking meal, you should be proud to put that on the table. What's next?

Back
Top Bottom