Friday nights dinner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Captain Morgan said:
Hey, I really liked the way the potatos looked...how long did you have em on the grill? Coat them with oil?

Cappy, I slice them about 1/2" thick. Lite coat of vegatable oil on them, then salt and pepper. I go a little heavy on the salt. I spray the grate with some "Pam" then grill them about 5 minutes per side. They have a taste somewhere between a potato chip and a mashed potato.

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":3pzwe9c1]Hey, I really liked the way the potatos looked...how long did you have em on the grill? Coat them with oil?

Cappy, I slice them about 1/2" thick. Lite coat of vegatable oil on them, then salt and pepper. I go a little heavy on the salt. I spray the grate with some "Pam" then grill them about 5 minutes per side. They have a taste somewhere between a potato chip and a mashed potato.[/quote:3pzwe9c1]
I liked the way they looked too. Thanks for the info! :(

wdroller said:
Nick, I've done potato slices somewhat like that inside under the broiler. I'm going to try them on the grill next time. They look fabulous as does everything else.

QUESTION: In the third picture, the asparagus on the left side--What is the source of the grill pan you are using? And the grill pan on the right?

Thanks.

The one on the left I've had for years and couldn't tell you where I got it from. The one on the right is made by Weber.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom