Friday Night Carne Asada

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Smokey Lew

Head Chef
I love Carne Asada with salsa and guacamole folded up in a warm tortilla. Our local super market had some flap meat on sale so I decided to try my hand at some fajitas for Friday night's dinner.

I searched the internet for a good carne asada marinade and found the one linked below. This one is really good. I've tried others but this is tops in my book.

http://allrecipes.com//Recipe/lisas-fav ... etail.aspx

Anyway, I also made a fire-roasted tomato and tomatillo chipotle salsa and my wife made some great guacamole. Also grilled some green onions and mushroom then chopped them into smaller pieces for the fajitas. Did a simple salad with iceberg lettuce, tomato and topped with Bob's Blue Cheese dressing.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Looks wonderful great job. I always wondered whut was Carne Asada and now I know. It is Fajitas which aint been whacked up. Right? Know one place we used to eat it came with an enchilada on the side.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Looks wonderful great job. I always wondered whut was Carne Asada and now I know. It is Fajitas which aint been whacked up. Right? Know one place we used to eat it came with an enchilada on the side.

bigwheel
:LOL: :LOL: me too....looks good enough to try

Back
Top Bottom