First time Tri Tip too!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="The Joker":l09wae3c][quote="Larry Wolfe":l09wae3c][quote="Bryan S":l09wae3c][quote="brian j":l09wae3c]where are you guys getting your tri-tips? they still don't carry them at my grocery store and all i get is a blank stare when i ask the guy in the meat department for them.
Here in PA i get mine at Trader Joe's. :D[/quote:l09wae3c]

We ain't in PA, Harley boy![/quote:l09wae3c]
He ain't a Harley boy yet. Trailer boy maybe... 8-[[/quote:l09wae3c]

You mean that boy ain't got that bike yet?[/quote:l09wae3c]
Nope ~ This weekend. You missed that thread? 8-[

The Joker said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":36q20vz6][quote="Bryan S":36q20vz6][quote="brian j":36q20vz6]where are you guys getting your tri-tips? they still don't carry them at my grocery store and all i get is a blank stare when i ask the guy in the meat department for them.
Here in PA i get mine at Trader Joe's. :D[/quote:36q20vz6]

We ain't in PA, Harley boy![/quote:36q20vz6]
He ain't a Harley boy yet. Trailer boy maybe... 8-[[/quote:36q20vz6]

:lmao:

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Look's great. What kind of pierogies?
The only kind I had left in the freezer were "Farmer's cheese".
I make potato& cheese, and Kraut ones too :!:
The farmer cheese are cottage cheese & sugar :(

Puff. Yer tri tip came out looking good. 2 fer is a great deal. Load up! It is like looking for buried treaure around here. I have only found one grocer that carries it close, Publix. Not the one close to my house, but across town. I don't care though cuz it is THAT good :!:

Green Hornet said:
Puff. Yer tri tip came out looking good. 2 fer is a great deal. Load up! It is like looking for buried treaure around here. I have only found one grocer that carries it close, Publix. Not the one close to my house, but across town. I don't care though cuz it is THAT good :!:
I'll tell you I was shocked to see it advertised in a supermarket chain :eek:
I don't like buying meat from the grocery store. (well sometimes)
But it was damn good :eek:
The meat had good marbleing, it was tender, and very flavorful, I wish I could send you some but......... ummm.... it's gone :!:
I see what all the rage was about as far as this chunk of meat goes =P~

Back
Top Bottom