First Reverse Sear

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dollarbill

Head Chef
OK, I just went and bought 2 really nice ribeyes from Tonys meats ( aged 28 days) about 1 1/2" thick each. Im only cooking one for luch though. Im gonna try to post pics after its all done. Thanks for everyones help here...I cant wait to destroy this thing on fresh ciliada bread....mmmmmmmmmmmmmm aaaaalllllllllggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh. db

ill be back with before and after pics. If anyone even cares.. hahaha

yesa

Sorry ill post the pics as soon as i get a chance. Of course my buddy stopped by and we have had some beers. sorry. ill get right on it though! turned out incredible but i dont think it was a thick enough cut to use the reverse sear. It was a bit past med. well @ 155 degrees and couldnt keep the heat out but omg w8 till you see the pics. it was deliciouse........ I think i need a thicker cut than 1 1/2 inch. db

beer

Ill try to do it at work today. Ive just been real busy and.........it was the beer ill get to it asap. db

sorry about the big arm. what a horrible pic now that i look at it. Wife made a huge lasagne last night.

I made these a couple weeks ago. Jumbo scrimps wraped with shicken wrapped with bacon marinated in a red wine and brown suger concauction. Maybe this will make up for the steak sandwich pics.
Just a warning on these.... they are highly addictive and may cause a full belly experience.

One last thing, if anyone notices the floor tiles used as counter top tiles ........ya, blame the redneck we bought the house from.

Back
Top Bottom