Fiery Hot Habanero Burgers w/ Fries

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Smokey Lew

Head Chef
Decided to mix some leftover Farmer John Fiery Hot Habanero skinless pork links with some 85/15 hamburger for dinner tonight. There were 6 links left out of an 8 link, 8 oz. package mixed with 2 lbs. of hamburger meat.

I also dusted the patties with Kosmo's Cow Cover. Drizzled some vegetable oil on each patty just before putting them on the grill. Cooked them over direct heat for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side.

Moved them to the indirect side and added a thin slice of Manchego cheese on top of each patty and let it melt. Sorry but I forgot to take that picture.

Tried some Oroweat Sandwich Thins instead of buns. Only 100 calories each (not counting the burger and fixens of course). The burger had a real kick to it with the habanero pork links mixed into the meat. The Cow Cover added some extra spice, as well. This burger definitely gets your attention. My wife said it made her nose run a bit after she finished it. She says that's a good thing but suggests leaving out a couple more links next time.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

What a great plateup pic Lew :D
Gonna have to give that meat combo a
try! Man those bugers sound tasty!

8)

Back
Top Bottom