Father's Day Rib eyes!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
My wife picked up 3 beautiful bone in ribe eyes and some yellow squash and corn on the cob for me for Father's day. She never ever brings home good meat, but she did last night! Woo hooo!! Seasoned mine and hers with fresh cracked pepper and kosher salt, and my older daughter wanted Wolfe Rub on hers. Cooked with a combo of Kingsford and a good amount of hickory which was fantastic! Simmered the squash with a bit of butter, water, onions and S&P (I love squash this way). Steaks turned out fantastic!

Larry the steak looks great. =D> Man would I love to have some of that now. =P~

Chris

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm looks gooood Mr. Lawrence. I am with Bruce.. Ribeyes for last meal... cept one thing.. I am cookin my own. Well, maybe Larry can cook them.. his look awfully good.

mmmm Rib Eyes, nice work Larry!! my favourite steak and done just the way I like em

around here if the bone is attached they call them rib steaks, rib eye steaks when the bone has been removed ... funny how that is ... I've gotten many a raised eyebrow asking for a packer brisket 'you mean Corned Beef?' My last 4 briskets have all been whole, overtrimmed and over 30" long. I haven't even tried finding tri-tips yet ... :grin:

Shawn White said:
mmmm Rib Eyes, nice work Larry!! my favourite steak and done just the way I like em

around here if the bone is attached they call them rib steaks, rib eye steaks when the bone has been removed ... funny how that is ... I've gotten many a raised eyebrow asking for a packer brisket 'you mean Corned Beef?' My last 4 briskets have all been whole, overtrimmed and over 30" long. I haven't even tried finding tri-tips yet ... :grin:
Ohmmmmmm... :eek:mm:

Shawn, I don't think many got the meaning of my previous post ~ You should post pics of your "ohm" brisket. :(

Back
Top Bottom