Fajitas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

007bond-jb

Master Chef
The Cackle fruit contest already has a winner...
Congrats to Foggr73

SS/GT the pizzas came out fine, I didn't get any finished stills :oops:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q0pDvo1_heA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q0pDvo1_heA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GH-3dwDfjws&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GH-3dwDfjws&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

img_158650_0_7c4bb51f60582f153a51cc5decc5218c.jpg

img_158650_1_47f7c2b4fc5d13b23daebf0c7c3f21f3.jpg

img_158650_2_6aa3271ab47a0df7d97d8f2b89aa9edd.jpg

img_158650_3_647efc6acf65d0ca179aa345948b0ef8.jpg

The bride saved ya butt again didn't she? Nice purchase Momma J.B. That rain would of killed that cook without the cover. Nice looking meal too.

Damar12 said:
The bride saved ya butt again didn't she? Nice purchase Momma J.B. That rain would of killed that cook without the cover. Nice looking meal too.

Wasn't JB bitching about that tent the other day? :LOL: :LOL:

Hey JB, are those limes going into the squeezer tool the right way?

Rag said:
Damar12 said:

Wasn't JB bitching about that tent the other day? :LOL: :LOL:

Hey JB, are those limes going into the squeezer tool the right way?

Yeah The juicers instructions said to do like that.

Yeah the wifes tent saved my ass :roll: :oops:

Man, no wonder you have swamps down there.....that rain looked like fire hoses were aimed at your roof. That is serious rain. :shock:

cackle fruit-

Ain't that the same as chicken seeds?

JB, you're using that lime squeezer just like it's supposed to be used!

I've fought that fight before and you are right!

mar52 said:
cackle fruit-

Ain't that the same as chicken seeds?

JB, you're using that lime squeezer just like it's supposed to be used!

I've fought that fight before and you are right!

Sorry, I guess I got confused with lemons that go the other way. These were limes. :LOL:

We put the cut side of the lemon and the lime up before squeezing the juice out with one of them squeezers for geezers.... :shock: :shock: :shock:

surfinsapo said:
We put the cut side of the lemon and the lime up before squeezing the juice out with one of them squeezers for geezers.... :shock: :shock: :shock:

That figures GT, When you read directions you don't understand what the words mean huh?.

Maybe you should only buy stuff that has picture directions :twisted:

007bond-jb said:
surfinsapo said:

That figures GT, When you read directions you don't understand what the words mean huh?.

Maybe you should only buy stuff that has picture directions :twisted:
I have never seen any come with directions to tell you the truth.. they are all cast aluminum... Your method is quite interesting none the less...talkin about reading directions..... Huh.. ;)

I go away for a week and JB done cooked up my favorite!!!!

I found a place in College Station that served beef tongue tacos that were very good. I didn't ask and I didn't care.

ronbeaux50 said:

I found a place in College Station that served beef tongue tacos that were very good. I didn't ask and I didn't care.

let me be the first to say "AAACCCKKK"

ronbeaux50 said:

I hate when they don't peal the skin off the tongue and then while eating them you feel the taste buds all chewy and bumpy.. Other than that they Rock!!!!... JB, make some tongue Tacos

Captain Morgan said:
ronbeaux50 said:

let me be the first to say "AAACCCKKK"

Side by side with the regular beef tacos there was no difference other than a little firmer texture.

They offered one of each
cabrito
beef
beef tongue
barbacoa(pork)
pork
chicken

Barbacoa being my favorite, all topped with cialntro and onions and nothing else but some burn your azz off hot sauce!!

(no taste buds on the tongue Surfer Dude)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom