Eye-talian Sausage quick supper

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NewHeart

Senior Cook
Wittdog already showed you the kielbasa I helped him with, but he also made some andouille and Italian the same day. I scored some of the Italian for being his stuffer-cranker/sausage-mover/scullery-maid.
Tonight I had to have me some of it.

Some fine-looking stuffed guts
[attachment=2:3ea3c44s]sausage1.jpg[/attachment:3ea3c44s]

On the grill with some marinated veggies
[attachment=1:3ea3c44s]sausage2.jpg[/attachment:3ea3c44s]

Yeah, I'm a barbarian, but I like my Italian sausage with sauce.
[attachment=0:3ea3c44s]sausage3.jpg[/attachment:3ea3c44s]

Ranks right up next to Scapelitti's (a little market in the Italian neighborhood my wife grew up in) as my #1 all-time favorite.

(I left before the Polish finished smoking. Maybe...)

ScottyDaQ said:
Good on ya...and shame on Witt for not giving his crank whore some extra cred's.

Oh, but he did:
wittdog said:
We did up 60lbs of Smoked Polish, 5lbs of Andouille, and 10lbs Fresh Italian. The FIL (NewHeart) helped out and things went smooth and the stuff is in the smoke house.

Hey now that is some fine looking wittles. I have noticed on some sausage recipes if a fat boy or two sweats into it a lot sometimes it dont need any additional salt.

bigwheel

NewHeart said:
ScottyDaQ said:
Good on ya...and shame on Witt for not giving his crank whore some extra cred's.

Oh, but he did:
wittdog said:
We did up 60lbs of Smoked Polish, 5lbs of Andouille, and 10lbs Fresh Italian. The FIL (NewHeart) helped out and things went smooth and the stuff is in the smoke house.

I just meant he did more than just "helped out". Being a crank whore is NOT an easy task by any means...least that's what Puff says.

Back
Top Bottom